Here are the top 10 attractions in Bahrain:
- Bahrain National Museum – A must-visit for anyone interested in Bahrain’s rich history and culture.
- Qal’at al-Bahrain – An ancient fort that dates back to the 16th century and provides stunning views of Manama and the Persian Gulf.
- Bahrain Fort – An archaeological site that was once a major centre of the Dilmun civilization.
- Beit Al Quran Museum – A museum dedicated to Islamic art and calligraphy, with an extensive collection of Quranic manuscripts and artefacts.
- Al Areen Wildlife Park – A wildlife park with a variety of exotic animals, including cheetahs, gazelles, and Arabian Oryx.
- Al Fateh Grand Mosque – One of the largest mosques in the world, with a capacity of over 7,000 worshippers.
- Bahrain Pearl Roundabout – A roundabout that was the site of major protests during the Arab Spring uprisings.
- Adhari Park – A large park with a variety of recreational activities, including a water park, picnic areas, and a go-kart track.
- Bab Al Bahrain – A historic market that was once a major centre of trade and commerce.
- Al Dar Island – A man-made island that is a popular destination for beachgoers and water sports enthusiasts.
These attractions provide a glimpse into the rich history, culture, and diversity of Bahrain and are a must-visit for anyone travelling to the country.